Tuesday, June 2, 2015

California


Hey, I'm Marge, super stoked & honored to represent the Golden State!!!!!!


<------With Jackie Chan on the super blazin' Hollywood Walk of Fame

The Internet contributes to my mental stockpile of useless knowledge on the daily and has played a key role in my ongoing consumption of the "Frasier" television series. 

There's a lot of cool accidents out there in Cyberspace.
The pure poetry of Mariel Hemingway meta tags:
 I also enjoy it when things don't load:  


Central California Surf Report 2/7/15: Foggy & Wavy
 
Some Supermarket Balloon Action from long ago captured by an ancient iPhone:



Central California Surf Report 2/9/15: Pink & Fluffy

Pepto-Bismol Skies over Cowell's Beach
Two-Frame Wave, Dog Poo Beach


Central California Surf Report 2/10/15: Shaky & Populated w/ Hearts & Frantic Seagulls

Picnic Spot (Cowell's Beach)
 
 California Dial-up Noise
I was helping a local surfer find the best Wi-fi Range Extender and he said that he hasn't seen a sand bar that rad (at Cowell's Beach) since the mid-80s
 My brother Joe travels through the galaxy with his Grey Tabby, Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment